CBDA/CBGA/CBDVA Capsules

11 customer reviews
  • 42.8mg CBDA, 27.4mg CBGA, 24.6mg CBDVA per Capsule
  • 98.8mg Total Cannabinoids per Capsule
  • Over 10mg Terpenes per Capsule
  • 3,210mg CBDA, 2,055mg CBGA, 1,845mg CBDVA per Bottle
  • 7,410mg Total Cannabinoids per Bottle
  • Over 780mg Terpenes per Bottle
  • 75 Capsules per Bottle
  • Non-psychoactive
  • Less than .3% total THC

Shop Bulk Products

Description

CBDA/CBDVA/CBGA CAPSULE

We continue expanding our selection of natural hemp capsules, this time bringing together the beneficial compounds of CBDA, CBGA, and CBDVA (the early, acid forms of CBD, CBG, and CBDV). They are the cannabinoid precursors to CBD, CBG, and CBDV and are converted to these compounds through decarboxylation, a process that typically employs low levels of heat to perform this transformation.

Thanks to the increase in research on these early-stage cannabinoids, there has been an explosive interest in and demand for products containing CBDA, CBDVA, and CBGA. Since these compounds are abundant in various hemp flower strains that we cultivate, we are perfectly positioned (and thrilled!) to help fill this new growing demand.

The greatest advantage to using capsules is the accuracy of dosage; this provides many consumers with an elevated level of comfort and security by knowing precisely the amount and type of cannabinoids entering their system. We selected a combination of CBDA, CBGA, and CBDVA for these capsules with the aim to deliver a supplement able to ease discomfort and stress without causing grogginess or reducing energy levels, making them perfect for day or night consumption. Often, by consuming a combination of cannabinoids, that famous and valuable entourage effect is even more enhanced than usual. 

Finally, you will find these capsules also contain a blend of terpenes that also aid in wellness benefits and can even improve moods.

In summary, a single capsule contains the following compounds contained in our own organically cultivated hemp flower strains (both Forbidden V CBDV and CBG White CBG hemp flower strains):

  • 42.8mg CBDA
  • 27.4mg CBGA
  • 24.6mg CBDVA
  • 10+mg Terpenes

Each capsule weighs approximately 0.4 grams; there are 75 capsules in each bottle.

CBDA/CBGA/CBDVA EFFECTS AND BENEFITS

Each year, more research piles up with reports of new health benefits and wellness effects that CBD, CBDV, and CBG are capable of delivering. Now a nearly equal amount of attention is being spent on CBDA, CBDVA, and CBGA; early results are very promising, as these compounds appear to deliver similar results to CBD, CBDV, and CBG but more effectively. We expect that as research on these two cannabinoids expands over the next few years, we will discover benefits unique to them that are beneficial to humankind.

(CBDVA is a homolog of CBD, meaning that both compounds are similar in their structure and in the effects they deliver. While more research needs to be performed, initial results indicate that CBDVA also offers soothing properties along with the ability to elevate moods and ease queasiness.)

While cannabinoids may not be a cure-all, they continue to prove themselves versatile and effective in many different and seemingly unrelated disorders and illnesses.

DAY OR NIGHT

Many individuals have been drawn to CBD and CBG when searching for ease discomfort. The major attraction is that these people can find ease discomfort without unwanted side effects that often limit their ability to function normally throughout the day. Now many of those same individuals are flocking to CBDA, CBDVA, and CBGA, as they offer benefits similar to CBD, CBDV, and CBG at least as effectively, with many of these consumers claiming better results!

What this means to the regular consumer is that none of these three cannabinoids tend to make the consumer drowsy or overly relaxed. That’s fantastic news for those millions of workers who must perform their jobs regardless of their bodily discomforts. These capsules will work quietly yet effectively in the background without fogging the mind or slowing thinking processes. In fact, consumers often perform better thanks to the relief from discomfort which is a known impediment to a productive day.

While these capsules are intended to work either day or night, we recommend that you try them first at night to learn how these amazing and potent CBDA/CBDVA/CBGA capsules affect you. As we always caution, we can offer general benefits most consumers experience when consuming this product but this does not guarantee you will enjoy the same results.

INGREDIENTS

Our capsules offer a careful combination of CBDA, CBGA, and CBDVA, along with an excellent array of terpenes. We are still learning of the many benefits of all the cannabinoids (and the related terpenes) produced by hemp plants but the more we learn, the more impressed we are by this miracle of Mother Nature. Not only do the various cannabinoids produced by hemp flower strains bring different effects and benefits, but each strain also produces its own unique bouquet of terpenes, each of which offers its own fragrance and wellness properties. 

For these capsules, we have selected a collection of terpenes whose properties we believe augment the overall positive effects you can expect from the CBDA, CBGA, and CBDVA cannabinoids. The ingredients are displayed in order of quantity (but remember that minor amounts of some terpenes often produce amplified effects):

  • CBDA – 70% of the CBDA comes from our premium Forbidden V CBDV Hemp Flower; our Forbidden V CBDV Kief contributes the other 30% of the CBDA
  • CBGA – 70% of the CBGA comes from our premium CBG White CBG Hemp Flower; our CBG White CBG Kief contributes the other 30% of the CBGA
  • CBDVA – 70% of the CBDVA comes from our premium Forbidden V CBDV Hemp Flower; our Forbidden V CBDV Kief contributes the other 30% of the CBDVA
  • β-Myrcene
  • β-Caryophyllene
  • α-Humulene
  • Ocimene isomer II
  • α-Bisabolol
  • Guaiol
  • Limonene
  • Caryophyllene Oxide
  • α-Pinene
  • trans-Nerolidol
  • Linalool
  • α-Terpineol
  • β-Pinene
  • Terpineol
  • Ocimene isomer I

We’re farmers, not pharmacists, so we can’t really explain in detail how these cannabinoids and terpenes work together. But our experience, and the experience of most of our customers, tell us this amazing capsule helps tremendously in easing discomfort and stress while maintaining a steady energy flow.

Only natural plant materials are included in each capsule so you needn’t worry about consuming unnecessary additives or preservatives.

These capsules were designed to deliver optimal results, which is why each capsule is packed with 98mg of cannabinoids (of which the majority – 94.8mg – is comprised of CBDA, CBGA, and CBDVA). On top of these valuable cannabinoids, you also get over 10mg of aromatic and therapeutic terpenes. We recommend you consume between one to three capsules per day, starting of course with one capsule to gauge its effect on your system.

Each bottle contains 75 capsules; depending upon the amount you take, one bottle can last between one and two and a half months (25 days at 3 capsules per day; 37 days at 2 capsules per day; 75 days at 1 capsule per day). 

We also urge you to find the amount which works best for you and to establish a consistent pattern of taking the same amount at about the same time each day. Such a practice delivers a steady and reliable flow of cannabinoids upon which your body can rely. Many long-term users of cannabinoids swear that a regular intake of the same portion of cannabinoids works best for their wellness needs.

THIRD-PARTY LAB TESTED

These CBDA/CBGA/CBDVA capsules have been third-party lab tested for potency; other comprehensive tests also ensure that no unwanted materials, including microbial, mycotoxins, heavy metals and pesticides, or foreign matter, are found in this premium hemp-derived product.

DISCLAIMERS

Fern Valley Farms makes NO guarantee that any individual will be able to pass a drug test after consuming this product.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All products contain less than 0.3% Δ9THC.

All customer reviews are the opinion of the reviewer, have not been evaluated by the FDA, and do not represent the opinion of Fern Valley Farms or its employees. 

Due to the constantly shifting and widely varying legal landscape in the United States, Fern Valley Farms does not monitor state laws concerning cannabinoid possession and consumption. It is the responsibility of individual consumers to ascertain the legality of acquiring, possessing, and consuming various cannabinoids in the state in which they reside.

11 reviews for CBDA/CBGA/CBDVA Capsules

  1. Anonymous

    Verified reviewVerified review - view originalExternal link

    Great will always buy

  2. Anonymous

    Verified reviewVerified review - view originalExternal link

  3. Adrienne C.

    Verified reviewVerified review - view originalExternal link

    After taking your product for just a week, I’m feeling better. !!!

  4. Debra Hines

    Verified reviewVerified review - view originalExternal link

    Thank you so much, all of your products are fantastic. I would and do recommend Fern Valley Farms to anyone looking for great products, and the customer service is great.

  5. Arlene

    Verified reviewVerified review - view originalExternal link

  6. Anonymous

    Verified reviewVerified review - view originalExternal link

    love this product!

  7. Andy G.

    Verified reviewVerified review - view originalExternal link

    Such a huge help in my daily regimen

  8. Joyce

    Verified reviewVerified review - view originalExternal link

    Love It! Great product especially for helping me get a full nights sleep and waking up rested.

  9. Karin

    Verified reviewVerified review - view originalExternal link

    As I have been looking for something to ease the discomfort of minor aches, this product has given me ease from those minor irritations.

  10. Anonymous

    Verified reviewVerified review - view originalExternal link

    Excellent service, excellent product and fast delivery.

  11. Kristie Prudhomme

    Verified reviewVerified review - view originalExternal link

    I have my 20 yr. old daughter on CBG and Delta 8. I buy from Fern Valley Farms because I trust them. We had a recent bioenergetic scan done on my daughter – some really high tech stuff and we had the CBG and Delta 8 scanned as well and it came up for my daughter that it was highly beneficial to have these two products in her system. Thank you!!!

Add a review

Your email address will not be published.