About CBG Shake
Please note that the potency and taste levels may be a bit milder than original big buds. This is the very nature of shake. Still, when you crunch the numbers you will still find a high level of cannabinoids and terpenes in shake. The bottom line is that, if you want the most cannabinoids for your bucks, nothing beats our shake!
CBG White CBG Shake
A summary of the original CBG White CBG flower cultivar is shown below:
- CBG*: 8.78%
- CBD*: 2.4%
- Effects: Relaxed/Content/Laid Back
- Flavor: Mild Lemon/Cream
- Type: Hybrid
- Usage: Any Time
*Potency slightly lower (~5%) than big buds
Visit our original CBG White CBG product page for in-depth descriptions and data on this awesome hemp flower strain.
Sour G CBG Shake
A summary of the original Sour G CBG flower cultivar is shown below:
- CBG*: 11.41%
- Effects: Alert/Focused/Ease Discomfort
- Flavor: Citrus/Diesel/Earthy-Pepper Hint
- Type: Sativa Dominant
- Usage: Day
*Potency slightly lower (~5%) than big buds
Visit our original Sour G CBG product page for in-depth descriptions and data on this awesome hemp flower strain.
Consuming CBD Shake
What can you do with shake?
Actually, you may find more ways to prepare and consume shake as compared to our full-sized buds! We consider our premium shake to be a truly all-purpose product since it can be consumed in the following manners:
- Joints – hardly any grinding is required prior to rolling up joints, but you should pull out any spare twigs that could tear your paper
- Pipes – you will find the texture of the shake to be ideal for loading pipes with minimal preparation
- Vaporizers – just like pipes, vaporizing a chamber filled with shake takes no time to prepare but delivers excellent flavors and effects
- Foods – you don’t need to be a master chef to get the most out of edibles infused with the CBD found in shake
- Drinks – making teas or infusing CBD into various liquids is another method for delivering cannabinoids to your system
- Lotions – CBD not only can soothe and ease discomfort but it also keeps your skin smooth and hydrated
- Tinctures – while creating tinctures requires more time and knowledge, the savings realized by making your own CBD oils can be significant
Okay, we’re pretty sure you are familiar with joints, pipes, and vaporizers. The preparation is minimal and simple. But if foods, drinks, lotions, and tinctures appear daunting, we find a little experience goes far in making you comfortable with these more involved processes.
Granted, it may appear that creating your own CBD lotions and tinctures may be a longer-term goal but as with any other process, practice makes perfect. And when you consider the low price of shake, you are given plenty of room for errors and can still end up with cannabinoid-infused products at a fraction of typical retail prices.
There is also a degree of satisfaction and accomplishment when you do learn to master processes that allow you to create your own lotions and tinctures. As with any skill, it’s best to start simply, so we recommend you first try cooking with cannabinoids. To help hone your skills, visit our blog where you can find articles offering tips and instructions for using shake to create your own CBD recipes.
More Smoke/Vape Options
Our CBG Shake is not the only place where big savings can be realized.
We also recommend you investigate the following products:
- CBG Small Buds – buds tinier than smalls and the accompanying leaves on the hemp plant are also rich with cannabinoids and terpenes; enjoy huge price discounts while still getting the compounds you want
- CBG Kief – considered the original natural concentrate, our kief is collected from the very cultivars we grow in our fields; expect higher concentrations of CBG as compared to big buds but at a lower price
Our flower is cared for by hand from seed to finished flower. All our flowers are slow-dried and cured here on our farm and hand-trimmed for the best possible quality.
Grown by Fern Valley Farms. We feel very fortunate that we get to grow in Southern Oregon as this area offers one of the best growing climates in the world for cannabis and hemp crops. The soil is premium, with growers bringing generations of experience to their fields. Getting to provide some of the best CBD Hemp in the world is one of our greatest joys.
3RD-PARTY LAB TESTED
All hemp flower cultivars are 3rd-party lab tested for potency. Additional tests are performed to ensure there are no microbial contaminations, mycotoxins, heavy metals and pesticides, or foreign matter.
DISCLAIMERS AND DISCLOSURES
All of our hemp flower cultivars are grown without any pesticides, sprays, or synthetic fertilizers.
This product includes a Boveda® two-way humidity control pack in its air-tight resealable packaging. This helps prolong the freshness and potency of the cannabinoids and terpenes present in this product.
All products contain less than 0.3% Δ9-THC.
Despite the low concentration of Δ9-THC, Fern Valley Farms makes NO guarantee that any individual will pass a drug test after using this product.
Fern Valley Farms does not monitor any state laws concerning cannabinoid possession and consumption. Individual consumers are encouraged to ascertain the legality of acquiring, possessing, and consuming various cannabinoids in their own state.
All customer reviews represent the opinion of the author. Customer reviews are neither evaluated nor approved by the Food and Drug Administration. Furthermore, these opinions do not reflect the viewpoint of Fern Valley Farms or its employees.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure, or prevent any disease.