CBGA Capsules

$43.00 or subscribe and save 10%

  • 99.8mg CBGA per Capsule
  • Over 9mg Terpenes per Capsule
  • 75 Capsules per Bottle
  • Non-psychoactive
  • Less than .3% total THC

CBGA Capsules COA (PDF)

Buy this product to earn between 430 pts and 430 pts

Category: Tags: ,

About CBGA Capsules

There has also been a strong interest in CBGA, thanks to recent research indicating that this early, seemingly immature, compound also delivers unique properties and benefits to our endocannabinoid system. 

To top it all off, these capsules also contain a blend of terpenes. As you may already know, terpenes are additional aromatic and flavorful compounds. Like cannabinoids, terpenes can also offer unique wellness benefits including the possibility of improving moods.

In summary, a single capsule contains the following compounds that are extracted from our organically grown CBG White CBG hemp flower cultivar:

  • 99.8mg CBGA
  • 9+mg Terpenes

Each capsule weighs approximately 0.4 grams; there are 75 capsules in each bottle.

Ingredients

Our CBGA capsules also include terpenes naturally found in CBG hemp flower cultivars. We are still learning of the many benefits of all the cannabinoids (and related terpenes) produced by hemp plants but the more we learn, the more impressed we are by this miracle of Mother Nature.

Not only do the various cannabinoids produced by hemp flower cultivars bring different effects and benefits, but each cultivar also produces its own distinct bouquet of terpenes. That makes each cultivar unique in its offering of fragrances, flavors, and effects. It is also the reason we have more than 1½ dozen hemp flower cultivars from which you can choose! 

The included terpenes augment the overall positive effects you can expect from these CBGA capsules. Ingredients are displayed in order of quantity:

  • CBGA – 70% of the CBGA comes from our premium CBG White CBG Hemp Flower; our CBG White CBG Kief contributes the remaining 30% of the CBGA
  • β-Caryophyllene
  • α-Bisabolol
  • Guaiol
  • α-Humulene
  • Caryophyllene Oxide
  • Valencene
  • β-Myrcene

About CBGA

Each year, more research further validates the importance and value of including cannabinoids in your wellness program. Initially, most studies focused on CBD and CBG but now a nearly equal amount of attention is being given to CBDA and CBGA. Initial results are proving the importance of such research since these younger compounds appear to deliver results similar to CBD and CBG but more effectively. We expect that as research on these two cannabinoids expands over the next few years, new benefits unique to them will likely be revealed.

While cannabinoids may not be a cure-all, they continue to prove themselves versatile and effective in many different and seemingly unrelated disorders and illnesses.

Want to delve deeper into the world of cannabinoids? Check out our blog post “CBD vs CBG” to understand the intricate similarities and differences between these two powerful compounds.

3rd Party Lab Tested

These CBGA capsules have been third-party lab tested for potency. Additional tests are performed to ensure there are no microbial contaminations, mycotoxins, heavy metals, pesticides, or foreign matter in our products.

Disclaimers and Disclosures

All products contain less than 0.3% Δ9-THC.

Fern Valley Farms makes NO guarantee that any individual will pass a drug test after using this product.

Due to the constantly shifting and widely varying legal landscape in the United States, Fern Valley Farms does not monitor state laws concerning cannabinoid possession and consumption. It is the responsibility of individual consumers to ascertain the legality of acquiring, possessing, and consuming various cannabinoids in the state in which they reside.

All customer reviews represent the opinion of the author. Customer reviews are neither evaluated nor approved by the Food and Drug Administration. Furthermore, these opinions do not reflect the viewpoint of Fern Valley Farms or its employees. 

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, mitigate, or cure diseases. The FDA advises consumers to talk to their doctor, pharmacist, or other health care professional before deciding to purchase or use any dietary supplement or drug.

WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including delta-9 THC and beta-myrcene, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “CBGA Capsules”

cbga capsules lower price banner
CBGA Capsules
$43.00 or subscribe and save 10%