When it comes to ingredients, you will quickly learn that, at Fern Valley Farms, more is not necessarily better. Instead, we include only the essential ingredients required to make our CBD oils (aka tinctures) potent and effective in their delivery.
Consequently, our ingredient list is simple enough to memorize! Here is the full list of ingredients in our Terpene Infused CBD Oil:
- Natural Full-Spectrum CBD Hemp Extract – all of the cannabinoids in this CBD oil are carefully extracted from hemp plants grown organically on our own farm
- Organic MCT Oil – of all the carriers used to deliver cannabinoids to your endocannabinoid system, MCT oil is considered the most efficacious
- Terpenes – our regular customers already know what enthusiasts we are when it comes to terpenes, those aromatic compounds that affect moods and physical conditions; therefore, it should come as no surprise that this CBD oil is teeming with the following terpenes:
- trans-Caryophyllene (4.63mg/g) – anti-inflammatory properties ease swelling while antioxidant properties slow aging signs; also relieves anxiety
- Limonene (4.17mg/g) – its anti-inflammatory properties can offset aches and pains plus it can deliver a nice surge of energy while reducing anxiety
- Camphene (3.52mg/g) – on top of heart health benefits, this compound can reduce pain and inflammation and even offers antifungal properties
- α-Terpineol (3.5mg/g) – its anti-nociceptive property helps you manage pain by blocking the detection of painful stimuli by sensory neurons
- Eucalyptol (3.49mg/g) – contains antioxidant, antibacterial, anticancer, and antifungal properties plus it enhances memory and boosts cognitive energy
- Terpinolene (3.38mg/g) – this powerhouse compound can inhibit cancer cell growth and is great for the heart; also has antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Linalool (3.22mg/g) – an excellent muscle relaxant, it also serves as a stress and anxiety reliever; additionally, it offers antidepressant properties
- α-Pinene (2.57mg/g) – antidepressant and antitumor properties back up more basic functions such as anti-inflammatory abilities
- β-Myrcene (2.38mg/g) – can reduce swelling and ease pains, and it has sedative properties to help you relax more
- β-Pinene (2.34mg/g) – more than an outstanding pain reliever, this compound can also boost cognitive functions and sharpen mental processes
- trans-Nerolidol (2.11mg/g) – relaxing and sedating effects as well as antibacterial, antifungal, and antiparasitic properties
- (+)-3-Carene (2.08mg/g) – can relieve inflammation related to arthritis or fibromyalgia and is great for bone health
- α-Humulene (2.03mg/g) – its antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antitumor effects are supplemented by its ability to create a state of calm relaxation
You may have noticed that anti-inflammatory effects abound in this list of terpenes, which is why they were carefully chosen for inclusion in this amazing Terpene Infused CBD Oil. But do not overlook the many other side benefits listed above that can be experienced when regularly using this amazing CBD oil.
In all, this Terpene Infused CBD Oil contains over 39mg per gram from the 13 above-listed terpenes. In other words, this is no ordinary CBD oil because it also includes a potent replication of many compounds contained in our premium CBD hemp flower strains!
Usage of our CBD oils is very easy. You can deliver potent and effective doses in just three steps:
- Shake the CBD oil bottle thoroughly before opening it.
- Squeeze and release the rubber bulb to fill the dropper to approximately the .75 ml mark.
- Place the dropper under your tongue and squeeze the bulb to apply the CBD Oil.
For optimal results, do not swallow for 20 or 30 seconds after applying the CBD oil under your tongue. This allows more CBD oil to be absorbed by the mucous membranes beneath your tongue, resulting in more cannabinoids reaching your bloodstream faster and intact.
QUANTITY AND DOSING
Each bottle of this Terpene Infused CBD Oil (1000mg) contains 1 fluid ounce (approx. 30 ml) of hemp extract.
Below is a summary of the quantity and dosage this Terpene Infused CBD Oil (1000mg) offers:
- Each bottle contains 30ml
- Each dropper (serving) can draw out 1ml
- There are 30 servings per bottle
- There is 33.33mg of CBD per serving
Many of our customers use one dose per day of their preferred strength, so each bottle lasts about one month (30 days). We also have other customers who opt for one flavored CBD oil to start their day and consume another flavor before bedtime to prime themselves for an improved night of sleep.
Listed below are our complete line of high-quality CBD oils and their various strengths:
- Cinnamon Bark CBD Oil – 1000mg and 2000mg bottles
- Peppermint CBD Oil – 1000mg and 2000mg bottles
- White Grapefruit CBD Oil – 1000mg and 2000mg bottles
- Terpene Infused CBD Oil – 1000mg, 2000mg, and 5000mg bottles
- Unflavored CBD Oil – 5000mg bottle
- Pet CBD Oil – 250mg and 1000mg bottles
As you can see, we even have products for your cats and dogs; our domesticated mammals also have endocannabinoid systems that can benefit from full-spectrum CBD oils.
PERFECT FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT THE EFFECTS OF CBD WITHOUT SMOKING OR VAPING
For those customers who find smoking or vaping difficult or challenging, or simply are uncomfortable filling their lungs with smoke or vapor, our CBD oils offer an outstanding alternative!
CBD oils, also called tinctures, can be quite effective at delivering the desired cannabinoids to your bloodstream. By applying CBD oil under your tongue, the extract is absorbed by the mucous membranes underneath the tongue. Unlike edible CBD products, CBD oils placed under the tongue bypass the highly acidic digestive system; this results in more cannabinoids reaching the bloodstream. Also, because it does not have to pass through the liver (like edible CBD products) before reaching your bloodstream, you will enjoy the effects of the CBD faster than when eating CBD products.
The above paragraph very simply summarizes the concept of bioavailability, which measures the percentage of any drug or substance that enters the bloodstream to produce an active effect. If a particular method of delivering drugs to the human body is very effective (both in amount and speed of delivery), it is considered to have a high-bioavailability rate.
CBD oils usually offer a higher bioavailability rate than edible products, but that rate can vary by several factors under your control. The most effective way to boost the bioavailability rate of your CBD oils is by making sure most of it is absorbed by the mucous membrane under your tongue instead of accidentally getting swallowed.
Like anything new, it may initially seem a bit weird to control your swallowing but it is really just a matter of developing a new habit. Seasoned CBD oil consumers become quite adept at letting a small pool of CBD oil sit under their tongue as it gets absorbed. Some claim they can actually swallow saliva in their mouth without including any tincture lying beneath their tongue! Just remember that, after about 30 seconds, the majority (if not all) of the CBD oil that was placed under the tongue has likely been absorbed by your mucous membrane.
FULL-SPECTRUM CBD OIL
We use full-spectrum CBD oil which means that, as we extract the CBD from the hemp plant, we also extract other important and beneficial cannabinoids instead of isolating and extracting only the CBD compound. Research consistently concludes that full-spectrum extractions deliver more effective results because of the synergistic effect created by interacting cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids.
While in some instances and for some products it may make sense to isolate the CBD compound, in our opinion and based upon the experience of most of our customers, taking advantage of all the natural compounds found in the hemp plant produces superior, more effective CBD oils.
MADE WITH MCT OIL, A DERIVATIVE OF COCONUT OIL
When you examine our CBD oils, you will notice two main ingredients: full-spectrum CBD and MCT oil (a minute amount of natural and organic flavoring is added to certain products).
Everyone is buying CBD oil for the cannabinoids contained in the liquid but the type of liquid in which the cannabinoids are contained is equally important. We selected MCT oil as the carrier oil for our tinctures because of its superior performance in delivering cannabinoids to your endocannabinoid system.
MCT stands for “medium-chain triglycerides” which are considered the best type of fatty acids we can consume (the other two, less healthy, fatty acids are long-chain and short-chain fatty acids). One of the more common sources for MCT oil is found in coconuts; one of the benefits of the MCTs contained in coconut oil is that, when consumed, they head straight from your gut to your liver.
MCT oil derived from coconuts is teeming with its own litany of wellness benefits, including:
- Energy Generation – many athletes opt for diets rich in MCTs to gain improved energy levels and greater endurance
- Improved Brain Functions – the Alzheimer’s Drug Discovery Foundation has shown strong interest in MCTs, with research projects examining their potential effect on brain and memory function
- Lower Cholesterol – one study concluded that coconut oil can lower the level of bad cholesterol types while boosting the level of good types
- Reduced Blood Sugar Levels – studies are discovering that MCTs may improve blood sugar levels and possibly become central to diabetes management
- Weight Management – not only can MCTs help burn off more fat and calories but they can also produce hormones that reduce appetite by making a person feel full
The bottom line is that MCT oil not only boosts the bioavailability of the CBD extract you want to consume but it also delivers its own repertoire of wellness benefits to the table!
By only using the highest-quality MCT oils in combination with our equally high-quality hemp flower strains, we are delivering the most effective CBD oil on the marketplace today while maintaining industry-low prices for our customers.
FERN VALLEY FARMS CBD OIL TINCTURES: TESTED AND VERIFIED FOR QUALITY AND EFFECTS
Our commitment is to deliver to you the highest quality, organically grown products containing CBD and other valuable cannabinoids for your enjoyment and benefit. An integral aspect of that promise to you is fulfilled by delivering samples of all our hemp products to outside labs for independent, third-party testing.
This way, you are further assured as to the integrity and certainty of the ingredients found in each of our hemp products. And of course, all relevant lab reports are included on appropriate product pages. This way, you can independently confirm any and all claims we make about the cannabinoid potency contained in our products.
We are not a watchdog for the CBD industry but we have heard many tales of woe and disappointment from customers who tried CBD oils from other manufacturers. We believe that our attention to detail concerning both the CBD extracted from our organically-grown hemp plants and the top-shelf MCT oil we use when manufacturing our product is why we stand out so noticeably and positively from the competition!
When we started producing our full-spectrum CBD oils at Fern Valley Farms, our goal was to create a CBD hemp oil of the highest quality priced lower than other retailers. Surprisingly, accomplishing this goal was easier than we realized, since so many other retailers dramatically inflate the prices of their products.
More satisfying than attaining that goal, though, is the positive feedback we regularly receive from so many customers. It is truly satisfying to know that our products have made such a positive difference for so many people from different walks of life and suffering from different chronic conditions. Every time we get another customer message or review, we are further convinced of the nearly-miraculous powers of CBD and other cannabinoids!
We also love Oregon! This fabulous state continues to grow its well-earned reputation as an ideal location for growing the finest hemp plants possible. We also recognize that our own dedication to proper and organic growing and harvesting practices contributes greatly to the end result but are convinced that our decision to make Oregon our home was not only wonderful for our family business but fantastic for all you customers seeking premium CBD hemp products!
QUALITY CBD OIL AT GREAT PRICES
There are several advantages to buying directly from our farm. The most obvious edge you get is a significant price saving on terrific, high-end hemp products.
Many large-volume vendors of so-so or questionable CBD products invest a lot in advertising and search engine strategies to get top results and a ton of traffic. They then populate their online shops with as many CBD products as possible. This not only leads to an overwhelming selection for most shoppers but also means they end up with inferior and ineffective products on their shelves.
In comparison, our focus is mainly on growing the best possible hemp plants and using the valuable cannabinoids found in them in a variety of products developed for your benefit. We don’t have an advertising department and frankly, most of our time is spent in the fields, not on our computers. We strive to get recognized on the World Wide Web but are trusting more to word-of-mouth recommendations along with creating the best possible products you can find online today.
So far, this formula has worked well for us and our expanding customer base. More people seem to find us as each new month rolls by, and we continue to get rave reviews from new and existing customers over both our product quality and affordable pricing.
While we are certain you can find a slew of other sites where you will pay much more than our fair prices, we are equally confident that you cannot find better products than ours, no matter how much more you pay!
3RD PARTY LAB TESTED
Despite the extremely low concentration of THC, Fern Valley Farms makes NO guarantee that any individual will be able to pass a drug test after using this product.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All products contain less than 0.3% Δ9THC.
All customer reviews are the opinion of the reviewer and are not evaluated by the FDA or the opinion of Fern Valley Farms.